According to EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, which has replaced the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the processing of information concerning the data subject will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
We invite the data subject to carefully read the following infor-mation so that they can be aware of and can expressly consent to the use of the data where necessary.
The Data Controller of the aforementioned data is Cover 50 S.p.A (the Company), with registered office in Pianezza (TO), Via Torino n. 25, in the person of the legal representative, Mr Pierangelo Fassino.
The personal data subject to processing will only be that volun-tarily provided by the data subject, at the time of the registra-tion request to the Website 188.8.131.52 (the Website), for ac-cess and use of the reserved area.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data of the data subject are processed to create and provide, upon the latter’s request, the credentials for ac-cessing Website 184.108.40.206 as well as to allow access and use of the reserved area. The processed data will include:
– first name and surname
– email address
– IP address
– the date and time that you access our Website
Once credentials are obtained and a user profile is created, the data subject will have free access to the Website.
Furthermore, the data provided may be used for direct market-ing activities or to periodically contact the data subject in the context of offers and/or advertising campaigns concerning the products on the Website, in the manner in which the data sub-ject chooses themselves during registration.
The data subject may in any case freely choose not to give their consent for the aforementioned purposes.
The data subject’s personal data may also be processed in or-der to establish and execute a business relationship with Cover 50 S.p.A. as well as to fulfil the following purposes:
1) to fulfil accounting and tax obligations
2) to fulfil obligations under current legislation
3) to manage and control risks and prevent possible fraud
The data provided will be collected through computer-ised/telematic means and also processed with the aid of elec-tronic means directly and/or through expressly delegated third parties within the limits of the legislation in force, with methods related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, such as to guarantee the security, protection and confidentiality of data.
The personal data collected will be recorded/stored in an envi-ronment with physical and IT protection.
The processing of the data subject’s personal data may consist of its collection, recording, organisation, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, cancella-tion or combination of two or more of these operations.
The user registered on the Website may receive, at their email address indicated at the time of registration or even through so-cial chat, apps or other automated messages such as SMS or MMS, commercial newsletters with the advertising of products on the Website.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES
Your data will be processed using both manual and automated tools and may also involve automated decision-making pro-cesses, including profiling, in ways strictly related to the afore-mentioned purposes and, in any case, such as to guarantee the security, protection and confidentiality of data.
The Company uses visitor tracking systems both for aggregate statistical purposes and for automatic promotions using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels, AdRoll Pixel, LinkedIn Pixel.
The tracking of visitors to the Website allows the Company to operate automatic advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, AdRoll and LinkedIn, customised according to the interests shown by the visitors themselves.
The data subject can at any time view the Website’s cookie pol-icy at the following address: www.pt-torino.com/cookie-policy/
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Cover 50 S.p.A. does not disclose the personal data collected. The data provided by the data subject may be communicated to the companies belonging to the same Cover 50 S.p.A. Corpo-rate Group in order to allow the provision of the service re-quested by the data subject and may also be communicated in the cases and in the manner prescribed by law and from the AIM Issuer Regulations to third parties, linked to the Company by contractual relationships and in any case duly authorised to the processing of personal data under the direct authority of the Data Controller, for accounting, tax or consulting activities and in any case for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above.
The personal data collected will be stored for a period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and in any case for a period of time appropriate to the provision of the services requested by the data subject, while fulfilling le-gal obligations and protecting the rights of the Data Controller.
REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
The data subject may refuse to provide personal data. If the processing of the data provided is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual and/or contractual measures adopted at the request of the data subject in accordance with art. 6, par. 1, (b) and is mandatory and essential for the law and/or for the pur-pose of the execution of the contract, the consequence of such refusal to supply it may preclude, in whole or in part, the possi-bility of the Company:
1) providing the service deriving from the existing commercial relationship between the parties
2) fulfilling legal obligations in terms of civil, fiscal and account-ing laws
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject may exercise their rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller at any time, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679/2016. In particular, by contacting the Data Controller below, the data subject may request:
1) to know the existence of data processing which may concern them and, in this case, to obtain access to their personal data in accordance with art. 15 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and obtain without delay the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and its origin, on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are or will be communi-cated
2) to obtain, without unjustified delay, the correction or integra-tion of personal data concerning them in accordance with art. 16 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
3) to obtain the immediate cancellation of their personal data if consent is revoked, if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed or if the legal basis for the processing has ceased, if it has been unlawfully processed or this obligation is imposed by law or judicial au-thorities, in accordance with art. 17 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
4) to obtain the limitation of the processing of data concerning them if the data subject disputes its accuracy or has opposed its processing or the latter is unlawful or although the Company no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is in any case necessary for ascertaining, exercising or defend-ing a right in court, in accordance with art. 18 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
5) to use the right to the portability of their data, understood as the right to obtain from the Data Controller in a structured for-mat, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning them, and to transmit such data with-out impediment to another data controller in accordance with art. 20 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
6) to submit a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data for any question concerning the processing of personal data.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
The data subject will also have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning them in accordance with art. 21 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 only in the cases in which the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties. Cover 50 S.p.A. will refrain from further processing of the data subject’s personal data un-less legitimate cogent reasons exist for proceeding with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or in the exercise of a right in court. With re-gard to the processing of personal data collected for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time.
The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired prior to the withdrawal, in ac-cordance with art. 7, par. 3 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016. This withdrawal may make it impossible to further process the ser-vice provided by the Data Controller and to pursue the afore-mentioned purposes.